Sunday, May 31, 2009

Openers

So, here we go. This is going to be the place where I continue writing my thoughts about life and living. I began doing so about 15 years ago, sporadically at first and then in 2002, I did The Artist's Way, Morning Pages. The regimine is to simply write whatever is on your mind that morning and do it daily for twelve weeks. When I finished same, I decided to continue for an additional six weeks and then continued sporadically since. There are thirty four notebooks of handwritten entries, rarely more than two pages, four sides.
My intention here is to continue that effort with this blog. The reason for the handwritten notes was to avoid spending too much time editing what was written and thereby focusing on the expression of the thought without going back and rewriting anything; I will do the same here.

No comments:

Post a Comment