Tuesday, July 21, 2020

An Angel in Here?


It seems to me that inside here is an angel.  It would certainly explain a lot of the good that I have experienced.

Until now it seemed to be the result of being a caring person, caring of others with whom I have come in contact.  Then when they passed from this life  the saw to it that nothing too awfully bad happened to me.

There may be something to this.  When I reflect on the events of my life, however, I can see in hind-sight that it has been remarkable and often unique to the time and circumstance.  Often I found myself there, not due to foresight or planning, although there was some of course but when I got there, wherever it was, the whole scenario turned golden.

Is this angel inside one who is on an earned vacation, a celestial holiday taken in my lifetime ?  That would explain a lot.

Not for the first moment do I suppose that I, this brain-body, is angelic but the being inside, whom I have called Master, is separate and apart even though he's in here with me.  It is as if I am the horse and he is the rider.

At times the horse has taken the run of things but I always  come back to being obedient to the rider.  The rider, being unselfish, has allowed this horse to have his way from time to time, to the delight and appreciation of the horse.

So, who might this angel be?  (This all sounds so bizarre but it also explains a lot.) This angel has enjoyed some of the finest experiences available, as have I because I am his way of getting around,  and is doing so through my senses and thoughts.

This is a most interesting observation and one that I will, of course, keep to myself.  Unless it behooves my Angelic Master to do otherwise.  (And now, later, I suppose it does.)

In the physical world we have names.  I wonder what the name of my Angelic Master might be?  There are some beautiful names of angles: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael being those of the Archangels.  And then there's Lucifer but we won't go there.  My angel, the one in here, may be "John."

I am excited about this possibility.  It changes my perspective this is for sure; and it explains a lot of what is and has happened to/for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment